My Top Picks 5/24

I was blog surfing for projects this past week.
After checking out all the cool blogs.
Here are my favorite for this week.


This is one of the most unique crafts I've seen.
Ann over at Make The Best of Things came up with this vase.
Please stop by her blog and check out the tutorial.


Pam over at DIY Design Fanatic
made this cute lantern for her daughter.
You can see more pictures on her blog.



Love this shadow box.
Made by Rachel at Holy Craft.
Swing by here blog and say hello.


I have got to make me one of these.
This was made by Ruth at Scraps and Strings.
Please visit her great blog.


Isn't this the cutest clock.
Made by Staci over at Craftify It.
Stop by and check out her blog.

Comments

  1. Appreciate you sharing with us. Will check them all out. Be blessed. Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Luv that cool "coastal" lantern!

    Blessings,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Veronica, thanks for the feature on my Coastal Lantern. I love your other featured projects from blogland. So many talented crafters & designers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Veronica, thanks for your kind words and for featuring my 3D glue post on your blog! Such a great group of projects, I love them all! Now to spend some time checking out your blog.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comments from my bloggy friends.

Popular Posts