My Top Picks 5/10

Todays top picks are great recipes I found in blog land.
This was a hard task, there are so many great recipes out there. Here are my favorite 5.

Cakes in cones

These look sinfully delicious.
Find out how to make these at House of Hepworth.

School Night Lasagna



This recipe is very easy.
Great for those hectic days.
To get this recipe you must visit Hope Studios.

Pizza Pinwheels



Do these look yummy or what.
Stop by It's My Party to get the recipe.

Delicious Chicken/Cranberry Braid




Found this recipe at Santa's Gift Shoppe & Ideas.
Please stop by and get the recipe.

Tuscan Brunch Casserole with Creamy
Pesto Parmesan Sauce



This appetizing recipe can be found at  Singing With Birds.
To get this recipe you must visit this blog.

Comments

  1. Thanks Veronica for featuring my Tuscan Brunch Casserole with Creamy Pesto Parmesan Sauce. I'm honored and will consequently FOLLOW you anywhere! I love your idea and would like to do the same on my blog each week. Thanks again and have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for featuring my cupcake cones. Aren't they so fun?!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comments from my bloggy friends.

Popular Posts