The Versatile blog award.

I was just given the The Versatile Blogger award.


Pati at Crafty Escape thought my blog was deserving.
Thank you Pati.

The Rules for the award are:



1. Thank the person who gave you this award


2. Share 7 things about yourself.


3. Pass the award along to 15 bloggers who you have recently discovered and who you think are fantastic! (in no particular order...)


4. Contact the bloggers you've picked and let them know about the award.

7 Things about myself


  1. I love to ride horses.

  2. I have lived in 2 states.

  3. Autumn is my favorite time of year.

  4. I love gardening, but have to do it in containers.

  5. I like to cook and bake, but not for myself.

  6. I have gone back to school after 25 years.

  7. I use to be a pony breeder.
I would like to pass this award onto the following blogs:

  1. Laurie @ Tip Junkie
  2. Staci @ Crafty It
  3. Aleesha & Spencer @ Ready, Set, Create!!





Comments

  1. Thank you so much, Veronica! I really appreciate the award. I'm not passing awards on anymore, but I thank you for your thoughtfulness.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you veronica!!! I love your blog!
    Marcie @ Repurposing on Purpose

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow thank you Veronica! :) So fun!
    That is awesome that you have gone back to school after 25 years! It's never too late. :) My coworker had her children really young and didn't get a chance to go to college until she was in her 50s. I think it's fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the award! I'm honored that you'd even think of me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. THANK YOU!! I'm honestly flattered! I'm excited to browse through your blog!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comments from my bloggy friends.

Popular Posts